Oh hello all! So lovely to see you! I have been m.i.a. for a good few months. Between desk jobs, stress, school, changing majors, and moving my bum has expanded. I have gained a good 25 (ok 30...) pounds and I am back on WW to lose it and put a lil pep back in my step.
This week was the first time in a long time, well ever actually, I tracked all of my food and counted every single point. I am very proud of this. With the fella out of town this weekend, I am afraid ill raid the Halloween candy we have here. Learning to limit myself and still have a small treat.
My main goal is to get to about 150 by around July when the Fella and I jet off to Paris and Brussels for vacation. I want to be able to wear adorable dresses and cute shorts without feeling completley self concious. I know I can do this and have to stay focused. I will be blogging about once or twice a week until Paris. Ok gals, here we go!!
Til next time
Au revoir my dahlings!!
Kels
No comments:
Post a Comment